Sunday, February 26, 2012

My Blog Title Transition....


So my wife and her friend thought a previous idea I had for a blog site name would be better than the one I had been using until now....so like any husband who wants a happy marriage, I made the change immediately.

I plan on writing about all sorts of things ranging from my marriage, my kids, being a husband, finding passion, career, long term goals and what ever else comes to mind.

I hope you find it both inspirational and interesting.  Please leave comments as I certainly do not know everything and I am open to new ideas, other opinions, and of course any support / recognition!

Thank you for your interest!

3 comments:

  1. Kudos to you for wanting to do something AND DOING IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who knows... You might just thank us someday! Congratulations on your new adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An online blog is a great way to express yourself and share with friends.

    ReplyDelete